Friday, September 12, 2008

Comments are welcome

 It's come to my attention that a couple people may have had a hard time trying to contact me through the blog. My email is pcbowen@gmail.com It should be in my  profile somewhere. I'm not really sure what it looks like to y'all out there that are not logged into the editor function of the blog. 

Anyhoo, if you click on the comments link at the bottom of each post next to that little envelope thingie you can leave your own comment as well as see those from the rest of the peanut gallery.  I would love to hear anything you guys have to say. I count on y'all to keep me straight. 

So please comment away or email me if that strikes your fancy! Thanks to all two of you that actually read my wandering musings. Just kidding I'm sure there's a least 4 of ya. 

PeterCleveland

ps What has two thumbs and loves comments?
                                                           This guy!

No comments: