Thursday, October 16, 2008

I love Muppets


OK so this is totally out of nowhere I know. But I came across some Muppet Show stuff on youtube. I always loved the Muppets. Never got into Fraggle Rock though. I'm that old that it was after my time. Ooof! That hurts.

Anyway it may seem dumb now but the Muppet Show was so great.
 
They had Dizzy Gillespie on singing Swing Low (Sweet Cadillac).  So we little dudes and dudettes got some culture. Check it out!  Just click here to see the video. Then come back so we can discuss. Make sure you come back though. It will be tempting to watch a bunch of Muppet Show and Dizzie Gillespie videos. It's cool I know but come back. You can play with that stuff later.

So that was so totally awesome! Wasn't it?

So maybe, just maybe Sesame Street and The Muppet Show contributed to me having a short attention span and the erroneous idea that learning should always be fun. It's totally worth it! I don't know if there's a DVD of the old show but there absolutely should be. One day I would like to have kids so I can show them stuff like this. That's not the only reason of course, no no. I'm not a complete weirdo. 

Hey! I'm not! Really! I know what y'all are thinking.

Bye Bye

No comments: